Difference between revisions of "Wynford Eagle, Dorset Genealogy"
(added reference links)
|Line 77:||Line 77:|
== References ==
== References ==
Revision as of 19:37, 22 October 2013
Parish History[edit | edit source]
WINFORD-EAGLE, a chapelry in Toller-Fratrum parish, Dorset; 2 miles SW of Maiden Newton railway station.
Resources[edit | edit source]
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
Church records[edit | edit source]
Contributor: Include here information for parish registers, Bishop’s Transcripts, non conformist and other types of church records, such as parish chest records. Add the contact information for the office holding the original records. Add links to the Family History Library Catalog showing the film numbers in their collection
Census records[edit | edit source]
Probate records[edit | edit source]
Records of wills, administrations, inventories, indexes, etc. were filed by the court with jurisdiction over this parish. Go to Dorset Probate Records to find the name of the court having primary jurisdiction. Scroll down in the article to the section Court Jurisdictions by Parish.
Maps and Gazetteers[edit | edit source]
Web sites[edit | edit source]
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.|
References[edit | edit source]
- Wilson, John M., Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales, publ. London and Edinburgh: 1870. Date accessed: 12 July 2103.
- 'Vital Records Index - British Isles - Collection List,' British Isles Vital Records Index, 2nd ed., hosted at Genoot, accessed 14 April 2012.
- 'Search Marriage Records in Dorset,' The Joiner Marriage Index, accessed 4 July 2012.
- 'Dorset,' Parish Register Transcription Society, accessed 31 July 2012.
- 'Boyd's Marriage Index - Parish details by county,' Origins.net, accessed 5 July 2012.