Get Involved in Wiki Projects[edit | edit source]
Add and Fix Content on the Wiki[edit | edit source]
There are many ways to help add and improve content on the Research Wiki and they can be found listed below:
- Wiki Content - Send in information about a new resource or database and a volunteer will add it to the Wiki.
- Report a Problem - Report broken links or other problems found on the Wiki.
- Learn how to Edit the Wiki - You can become an editor on the Wiki and add information directly to Wiki pages.
Wiki Community Meetings[edit | edit source]
Wiki Community Meetings happen each Wednesday (except on the 5th Wednesday). This meeting will present and provide training on new content and maintenance projects on the Wiki.
- Information and Agendas: Wiki Community Projects Meeting
- Time: Wednesday 11:00 - 12:00 PM (Mountain Time) (1:00 - 2:00 PM Eastern)
- To attend the meeting, please email us at: email@example.com. We will provide instructions on how to join us using Meetings in Microsoft Teams.
FamilySearch Wiki Projects[edit | edit source]
These projects are written and directed by FamilySearch Wiki Team:
- Current Wiki Projects - Projects available for Wiki community and missionaries
- Support Wiki Projects - Projects assigned to Wiki missionaries
- Special Wiki Projects - Projects created for FHL staff and missionaries
Wiki Communication[edit | edit source]
Wiki Yammer Groups[edit | edit source]
The Wiki Community uses Yammer to communicate information regarding the Wiki and allows contributors to ask questions and collaborate. To join the Yammer Wiki Contributor Group, fill out the this form and we will send you an invitation into the network.
Wiki News and Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Information about the Wiki including new features and known issues can be found on the following Wiki page:
FamilySearch Affiliate Libraries[edit | edit source]
Create a Wiki page for your FamilySearch Affiliate Library and add yourself to the FS Affiliate Libraries page: