Stakes and Wards of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Sevier County, Utah
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stakes in the County, 1930[edit | edit source]
- Sevier Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930:Latter-day Saints residing in the west-central part, and also southeast part of Sevier County, and a small part of Piute County, Utah, with headquarters at Richfield, where there is a fine stake tabernacle and stake office building with accommodations for the stake presidency and the High Council of the stake, and where most of the stake conferences and other general gatherings convene.
- Wards, 1930: Glenwood, Koosharem, Richfield 1st, Richfield 2nd, Richfield 3rd, Richfield 4th, Venice and Sigurd.
- North Sevier Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930:Latter-day Saints residing in the northwest part of Sevier County, Utah.
- Wards, 1930: Aurora, Redmond, Salina 1st, Salina 2nd, Sigurd and Vermillion. The stake in 1930 consisted of these wards with the exception of Sigurd, which was transferred to the Sevier Stake in 1930.
- South Sevier Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930:Latter-day Saints residing in the south part of Sevier County, and a small part of Piute County, Utah.
- Wards, 1930: Annabella, Elsinore, Inverury, Joseph, Marysvale, Monroe North, Monroe South, and Sevier.
Alpha list of wards in the county[edit | edit source]
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library.
- For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the 1930 stake (list above).