Open main menu

Changes

Blackfordby, Leicestershire Genealogy

1 byte removed, 22:28, 28 April 2014
m
Text replace - "John Marius Wilson's" to "John Marius Wilson,"
From: ''[[A Topographical Dictionary of England]]'' (1848), pp. 270-275. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=50805 Date accessed: 12 April 2011.<br>
In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's , Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Blackfordby like this:
BLACKFORDBY, a chapelry in Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Seal parishes, Leicester; 2 miles NW of Ashby-de-la-Zouch r. station. Post Town, Ashby-de-la-Zouch. Acres, 1,117. Real property, £3,064. Pop., 645. Houses, 129. The church was recently rebuilt. There are a Wesleyan chapel and a national school.<br><br>
Moderator, Reviewer, editor, pagecreator
407,324
edits