Open main menu

Changes

added to parish history
== Parish History ==
PLAITFORD, a parish, in the union of Romsey,hundred of Alderbury, Salisbury and Amesbury, and S. divisions of Wilts, 5½ miles (W. by S.) from Romsey.
From: 'Pisford - Playford', A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 573-576. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51215 Date accessed: 09 October 2013.PLAITFORD, a '''parish''' in the district of Romsey and county of Wiltshire; adjacent to Hants, 5 miles W by S of Romsey railway station.<ref>[http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/place_page.jsp?p_id=12062&amp;amp;amp;st=Plaitford Wilson, John Marius, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales, (1870-72)]</ref>
== Resources ==
| bgcolor="#ffcccc" | [http://www.findmypast.co.uk/ '''1700s-1800s''']
| bgcolor="#ffcccc" | <br>
| bgcolor="#ccffcc" | [http://www.findmypast.co.uk/ '''1700s-1800s''']
| bgcolor="#ccffcc" | <br>
| bgcolor="#ccffff" | [http://www.findmypast.co.uk/ '''1500s-1800s''']
| bgcolor="#ccffff" | <br>
|}
editor, pagecreator
2,924

edits