Paso de Indios, Chubut, Argentina Genealogy
Guide to Department of Paso de Indios ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
- Manantiales was the first settlement with a population perspective. It was as if the place had existed all the time: it had an inn, a civil registry office and the police.
- La Herrería, ten kilometers from Manantiales to the southwest, was developed in agreement with the relatives of Don Teodoro Strobl. This was established with his blacksmith shop around 1918 at the suggestion of travelers who traveled from the coast to the mountain range and vice versa.
- The department of Paso de Indios department has a population of approximately 2,000 people. 
- There are no records for the department of Paso de Indios.
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Cementerio de Los Altares
- Los Altares
- Paso de Indios
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Paso de Indios," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Paso_de_Indios. Visited October 28, 2017.