Lima Ohio Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Lima Ohio Family History Center serves northwest Ohio.
We are a short distance from Interstate Highway 75.
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
Location & Map:
- 1195 Brower Road, Lima, Ohio
- Go to the East door and ring the bell. Please be patient while we walk to the door as it is a distance from the Family History Center.
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
Phone: 419-227-2537 Please note that there is only someone there to answer the phones during the hours listed below.
Open Hours: Mondays 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Wednesdays 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.; Saturdays 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon, Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Time
Holiday Schedule: Closed major holidays and holiday weekends. Also closed for snow and ice during the winter.
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Allen County Ohio records on microfilm
Some microfilms from neighboring counties
- Ohio Death Index on microfilm
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Links[edit | edit source]
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)