Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Pekalongan District Court Records - FamilySearch Historical Records
|Access the Records|
Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Pekalongan District Court Records, 1977-2003
|This article describes a collection of records at FamilySearch.org.|
|Pekalongan, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Flag of the Republic of Indonesia|
|Location of Pekalongan, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Title in the Language:||Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Pekalongan, Catatan Pengadilan Distrik|
|Pengadilan Negeri Pekalongan|
- 1 What is in This Collection?
- 2 What Can These Records Tell Me?
- 3 Collection Content
- 4 How Do I Search This Collection?
- 5 What Do I Do Next?
- 6 Citing This Collection
What is in This Collection?
This collection includes naturalization and citizenship records from the district court of Pekalongan, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia. Record types available include:
- Permohonan Akte Kelahiran (applications for birth certificates)
- Permohonan Pengangkatan Anak (adoption applications)
- Naturalsasi (naturalizations)
When complete, the collection will include records from 1977-2003.
Whenever possible FamilySearch makes images and indexes available for all users. However, rights to view these data are limited by contract and subject to change. Because of this there may be limitations on where and how images and indexes are available or who can see them. Please be aware some collections consist only of partial information indexed from the records and do not contain any images.
For additional information about image restrictions see Restrictions for Viewing Images in FamilySearch Historical Record Collections.
Reading These Records
These records are written in Indonesian. For help reading them see:
To Browse This Collection
|You can browse through images in this collection using the waypoints on the Collection Browse Page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Pekalongan District Court Records, 1977-2003.|
What Can These Records Tell Me?
The following information may be found in these records:
For additional details about these records and help using them see Indonesia, Civil Registration Records - FamilySearch Historical Records and Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records - FamilySearch Historical Records.
How Do I Search This Collection?
View the Images
View images in this collection by visiting the Browse Page
- Select Record Type
- Select Year and Number(s) to view the images
How Do I Analyze the Results?
Compare each result from your search with what you know to determine if there is a match. This may require viewing multiple records or images. Keep track of your research in a research log.
What Do I Do Next?
I Found the Person I Was Looking For, What Now?
- Add any new information to your records
- Look at passenger arrival records can help you determine when an ancestor arrived and the port of departure. They can also help identify family and community members who arrived together and the country they came from
- Use the information found in the Naturalization Records to determine when vital events in your ancestor's life occurred. This can lead to information that can point to additional family members and generations
- Use the information to find other records
- Repeat this process with additional family members found, to find more generations of the family
I Can’t Find the Person I’m Looking For, What Now?
- Check for them with another name. An individual may appear with only one of their names, an abbreviation of their name, or an alias
- Search the records of nearby localities, such as Pemalang, Benjarnegara, Purbalingga, and Batang
The following articles will help you in your research for your family in Indonesia.
Citing This Collection
Citations help you keep track of places you have searched and sources you have found. Identifying your sources helps others find the records you used.
The citation for this collection can be found on the Collection Details Page in the section Citing this Collection.
When looking at an image, the citation is found on the Information tab at the bottom left of the screen.