Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records - FamilySearch Historical Records
|This article describes a collection of historical records available at FamilySearch.org.|
Access the records: Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records, 1954-2012 .
- 1 Title in the Language of the Records
- 2 Record Description
- 3 Record Content
- 4 How to Use the Record
- 5 Related Websites
- 6 Related Wiki Articles
- 7 How You Can Contribute
- 8 Citations for This Collection
Title in the Language of the Records[edit | edit source]
Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalisasi Rekaman
Record Description[edit | edit source]
This collection includes records that cover the years 1970-2012. The records are in Indonesian.
Records include citizenship and naturalization records from the district court in Banyumas, Central Jawa, Indonesia. These record types include:
- Kewarganegaraan Indonesia (Proofs of Indonesia citizenship)
- Permohonan Ahli Waris (Court inheritance decrees)
- Permohonan Akte Kelahiran Anak (Child birth certificate applications)
- Permohonan Akte Kelahiran Istimewa (Special birth certificate applications)
- Permohonan Perceraian (Divorce petitions)
For details about the description and contents of these records, see the wiki article: Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records - FamilySearch Historical Records
|You can browse through images in this collection using the waypoints on the Collection Browse Page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records, 1954-2012.|
Coverage Table[edit | edit source]
This collection contains the following records:
|Indonesian Name of Document
||English Name of Document
||Year Range of Collection|
|Permohonan Ahli Waris
||Court decrees of inheritance
|Permohonan Akte Kelahiran Anak
||Birth Certificate Applications for Children
|Permohonan Akte Kelahiran Istimewa
||Special Birth Certificate Applications
||Applications for Divorce
||Proofs of Indonesia Citizenship
Record Content[edit | edit source]
| This image needs a translation.
You can help by adding an English translation of the image. (Instructions)
- Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records DGS 7458094 175 High School Diploma.jpg
High School Diploma
- Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records DGS 7458094 439 Marriage Certificate Example 2.jpg
Marriage Certificate Example
- Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records DGS 7458094 624 Changed name certificate.jpg
Changed Name Certificate
- Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records DGS 7488916 43 Naturalization record.jpg
- Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization, Records DGS 7458094 656 Family Card translated.jpg
Family Card Translated
- Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records DGS 007458095 309 Birth Certificate translated.jpg
Birth Certificate translated
- Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records DGS 7458094 599 Marriage Certificate translated.jpg
These records may contain the following information, depending on year, record type, and informant:
- Name of individual
- Date and place of birth
- Names of parents
- Ages of parents
- Parents' occupations
- Name, age, and occupation of spouse
- Nationality of individuals listed
- Religion of individuals listed
- Current residence
- Marital status
- Children's information
- Dates of other events, such as immigration, marriage, divorce, etc.
How to Use the Record[edit | edit source]
To begin your search in the records, it would be helpful if you knew the following information:
- Name of ancestor
- Approximate year of event, such as birth or naturalization
Search the Collection[edit | edit source]
To search the collection by image, select "Browse through images" on the initial collection page and then:
⇒Select the appropriate "Record Type"
⇒Select the appropriate "Year and Number(s)" which will take you to the images.
Search the collection images individually, comparing the information with what you already know about your ancestors to determine if the image relates to them. You may need to look at several images and compare the information about the individuals listed in those images to your ancestors to make this determination.
As you are searching, it is helpful to know such information as your ancestor’s given name and surname, as well as some identifying information such as residence and age, and family relationships. Remember that there may be more than one person in the records with the same name as your ancestor and that your ancestor may have used nicknames or different names at different times.
Using the Information[edit | edit source]
When you have found the record that you are looking for, the following will help you in your search:
- Use the age on the record to calculate a birth year
- Use the names of the parents on birth records to search for a marriage record
For Help Reading These Records[edit | edit source]
These records are in Indonesian. For help reading the records, see the following wiki article:
Other Searches[edit | edit source]
|FHL Place Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas (kab.) items or FHL Keyword Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas (kab.) items in the FamilySearch Library Catalog. For other libraries (local and national) or to gain access to items of interest, see Indonesia Archives and Libraries.|
Related Websites[edit | edit source]
Related Wiki Articles[edit | edit source]
- Indonesia Genealogy
- Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records - FamilySearch Historical Records
- Indonesia Emigration and Immigration
How You Can Contribute[edit | edit source]
|We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Historical Records/Guidelines for Articles.|
Citations for This Collection[edit | edit source]
When you copy information from a record, you should list where you found the information; that is, cite your sources. This will help people find the record again and evaluate the reliability of the source. It is also good to keep track of records where you did not find information, including the names of the people you looked for in the records. Citations are available for the collection as a whole and each record or image individually.
The citation for this collection can be found on the Collection Details Page in the section Citing this Collection.
When looking at an image, the citation is found on the Information tab at the bottom left of the screen. You can browse through images in this collection by visiting the browse page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Banyumas, Naturalization Records, 1954-2012.
This template has been deprecated and is no longer used.