Idaho, Nez Perce County, Brower Wann Funeral Home Records - FamilySearch Historical Records
|Access the Records|
Idaho, Nez Perce County, Brower Wann Funeral Home Records, 1925 - 1986
|This article describes a collection of records at FamilySearch.org.|
|Nez Perce, Idaho, |
|Flag of Idaho|
|Location of Nez Perce County, Idaho|
|Location of Idaho|
|Record Type||Funeral Records|
|Malcom's Brower-Wann Funeral Home Lewiston, Idaho|
- 1 What is in This Collection?
- 2 What Can These Records Tell Me?
- 3 Collection Content
- 4 How Do I Search This Collection?
- 5 What Do I Do Next?
- 6 Citing This Collection
What is in This Collection?
Funeral home record pages of individuals of whose services were held at the Brower Wann funeral home from from 1925-1986. The funeral home is located in Lewiston, Idaho.
Whenever possible FamilySearch makes images and indexes available for all users. However, rights to view these data are limited by contract and subject to change. Because of this there may be limitations on where and how images and indexes are available or who can see them. Please be aware some collections consist only of partial information indexed from the records and do not contain any images.
For additional information about image restrictions see Restrictions for Viewing Images in FamilySearch Historical Record Collections.
What Can These Records Tell Me?
Thses records may contain:
- Name of the Deceased
- Date of Death
- Date of Birth
- Age:Years, Months, Days
- Place of Death
- Name of Father
- His Birthplace
- Maiden Name of Mother
- Her Birthplace
- Cause of Death
- Duration of Illness
- His Residence
- Date of Internment or Removal
- Place of Burial
- Name of Cemetery
- Funeral Service at:
- Time of Service
- Marital Status
How Do I Search This Collection?
Before searching this collection, it is helpful to know:
- Name of the person
- Approximate date of the event
Search the IndexSearch by name on the Collection Details Page.
- Fill in the search boxes in the Search Collection section with the information you know
- Click Search to show possible matches
How Do I Analyze the Results?
Compare each result from your search with what you know to determine if there is a match. This may require viewing multiple records or images. Keep track of your research in a research log.
What Do I Do Next?
I Found the Person I Was Looking For, What Now?
- Add any new information to your records
- Use the information to find the person in other records
- Analyze the entry to see if it provides additional clues to find other records of the person or their family
I Can’t Find the Person I’m Looking For, What Now?
- The person may be recorded with an abbreviated or variant form of their name
- Try searching by surname only
The following articles will help you in your research for your family in the state of Idaho.
- Idaho Guided Research
- Research Tips and Strategies
- Step-by-Step Research: 1850-1910 | 1911-Present
- United States Funeral Home Records
Related FamilySearch Historical Records Collections
Citing This Collection
Citations help you keep track of places you have searched and sources you have found. Identifying your sources helps others find the records you used.
The citation for this collection can be found on the Collection Details Page in the section Citing this Collection.
When looking at a record, the citation can be viewed by clicking the drop-down arrow next to Document Information.