Huiliches, Neuquén, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:54, 12 August 2020 by SvareJM (Text replacement - "?availability=Family%20History%20Library" to "")
Guide to Department of Huiliches ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The department of Huiliches has a population of approximately 15,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Iglesia Católica. Nuestra Señora de las Nieves (Junín de los Andes, Neuquén) Registros parroquiales, 1892-1977 - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Huiliches.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Parque de Junín “La Paz de los Olivos”
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- Junín de los Andes
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Huiliches," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Huiliches. Visited December 10, 2017.