Patrolling Recent ChangesEdit
The patrolling of recent changes is done only on Recent Changes and Talk pages.
Patrolling Recent Changes and Talk PagesEdit
- Go to the Recent Changes report
- Log in with your username and password. (This requires Moderator rights.)
- Click here to get a list of recent changes to patrol.
- Select to view 500 results (keep Namespace selected "all")
- Click on Hide patrolled edits to only show those pages that need patrolling.
- Find Talk pages to patrol
- Click (diff) at the beginning of the line to see the specific change that was made.
- When complete, go to the next item
- Go through the following patrolling steps for the Talk pages
- Patrol the changes
- If the policies and guidelines are being followed, click [Mark as patrolled]. It is located at the top under the right side revision information, above the changes.
- We are also looking for:
- Questions that users ask
- Problems, concerns, or other issues that may need to be resolved
- Trends that may indicate larger concerns or issues to resolve
- If the comment on the page is regarding one of the above, see the Help:Patrolling Talk pages page for more information.