Jump to navigation Jump to search
Online Maps[edit | edit source]
- United States Census Bureau State and County Map. This map will allow you to zoom in on any state or county in the United States and read the names of all of the neighboring counties. (A tool bar appears at the bottom or hold down the Ctrl key and use your mouse's wheel to zoom in and out.)
- Printable maps are also available from the National Atlas of the United States.
- University of Alabama has before 1875 maps to after 1900 maps online and free. You can zoom in on any map to read the details.
Map Collections[edit | edit source]
- University of Florida in Gainesville has the largest collection of maps for Florida, United States Genealogy.
- Family History Library has a small collection of maps dating from the colonial era and other maps made by the General Land Office and by the U.S. Geological Survey. Use the Family History Library Catalog Place search to find maps for a state, county, or town.