Cold Springs Rancheria of Mono Indians, California
|California Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Information[edit | edit source]
Guide to Mona Indian ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, and other agency records.
The Cold Springs Rancheria is a federally-recognized rancheria located in Fresno County, California.
Tribal Headquarters[edit | edit source]
- Agency (BIA) -- Central California Agency
- Principal tribes -- Mono Indians
- Population -- 1969: Triball enrollment 39. 1980 population 63 
History[edit | edit source]
Brief Timeline[edit | edit source]
Brief History[edit | edit source]
Reservations[edit | edit source]
Records[edit | edit source]
Land Records: Total 98 acres, Allotted land: 45 acres
Websites[edit | edit source]
- Constitution and By-laws of the Cold Springs Rancheria, Fresno County, California, last amended: 2001
- Cold Springs Rancheria of Mono Indians of California Wikipedia
For Further Reading[edit | edit source]
For background information to help find American Indian ancestors see For Further Reading.
References[edit | edit source]
- Indian Reservations A State and Federal Handbook. Compiled by The Confederation of American Indians, New York, N.Y. McFarland and Co. Inc., Jefferson, North Carolina, c. 1986. FHL book 970.1 In2