Buckinghamshire, England Genealogy
|Buckinghamshire Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Guide to Buckinghamshire, England Genealogy ancestry, family history and genealogy parish registers, transcripts, census records, birth records, marriage records, and death records.
County Information[edit | edit source]
Buckinghamshire is an inland county in the central part of England. "BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, or Bucks, an inland county; bounded on the NW and N by Northamptonshire; on the NE by Beds; on the E by Beds and Herts; on the SE by Middlesex; on the S and SW by Berks; and on the W by Oxfordshire... " John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72).
Parishes[edit | edit source]
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Interactive map of Buckinghamshire parishes.
Civil Registration Districts[edit | edit source]
Websites[edit | edit source]
- Centre for Buckinghamshire Studies
- Buckinghamshire Resources and help pages on RootsChat Buckinghamshire Resources and help pages. (Free).
- Buckinghamshire Record Society
- Buckinghamshire Archaeological Society
- Database of names in Buckinghamshire Trade Directories 1792, 1798, 1811, 1824 and 1832
- Database of Victorian Prisoners in Aylesbury Gaol in the 1870s
- To view a further list of web sites and/or web pages for Buckinghamshire and many of its parishes, visit FHLFavorites.info.
|Oxfordshire||Berkshire||Middlesex, England Genealogy|