Difference between revisions of "Bellevue Washington South Family History Center"
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
=== Links ===
=== Links ===
* http://www.ci.snoqualmie.wa.us/ Snoqualmie, Washington
Revision as of 16:03, 2 May 2018
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
Location: North Bend, Washington, United States
- 527 Southwest Mt Si Blvd, North Bend, WA 98045
- Language: English
- Sunday: 10:15 - 11:00 AM & 2:15 - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions (such as Ancestry.com).
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Eight computers with Internet access to enable researching family history through web site and online services.
- A Lexmark scanner/printer that allows printing from the computers in the FHC and scanning photos and documents to a USB drive or to a FamilySearch account.
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Our staff includes people who are formally trained at college level and continuing education experience in a wide variety of localities.
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
- Eastside Genealogical Society
- Annie Pulliam Washington Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution, located in North Bend, Washington
Links[edit | edit source]
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
If you are interested in volunteering at the Center, contact us by email: Wa_northbend@ldsmail.net