Baker County, Oregon Rivers and Waterways
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Details about the rivers and waterways where farms and settlements are often found along them.
Towns: North Powder
- Cracker Creek, Towns: Bourne, Sumpter
- Pine Creek, There are two creeks by the name, one in southwest corner of Baker Valley and other in Pine Valley in the Panhandle of Baker County. Towns: Pocahontas, Halfway, Wingville
- Powder River, Towns: Sumpter, Baker City, Haines, North Powder, Telocaset, Richland
- Rock Creek, Towns: Rock Creek, Muddy Creek, Haines
- Snake River, Towns: Huntington, Richland, Robinette
Oregon Geographic Names FamilySearch Catalog