Ashe, Hampshire Genealogy
Guide to Ashe, Hampshire ancestry, family history, and genealogy: parish register transcripts, census records, birth records, marriage records, and death records.
|Poor Law Union||Whitchurch|
|Parish registers: 1606|
|Bishop's Transcripts: 1780|
|Probate Court||Courts of the Bishop (Episcopal Consistory) and Archdeaconry of Winchester|
|Location of Archive|
|Hampshire Record Office|
ASHE (Holy Trinity), a parish, in the union of Whitchurch, hundred of Overton, Kingsclere and N. divisions of the county of Southampton, 5¼ miles (E. N. E.) from Whitchurch..
| This section requires expansion with:
a summary overview of the history of this parish.
Ashe, Hampshire Genealogy parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|FMP = findmypast - (£)|
|FS = FamilySearch - free|
|IARC = Internet Archive - free|
|PRTS = The Parish Register Transcription Society - (£)|
|ASHE PARISH Online Records|
Records of wills, administrations, inventories, indexes, etc. were filed by the court with jurisdiction over this parish. Go to Hampshire Probate Records to find the name of the court having primary jurisdiction. Scroll down in the article to the section Court Jurisdictions by Parish.
Maps and GazetteersEdit
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.|
- Lesis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of England, (1848), pp. 85-88. Date accessed: 21 June 2013.
- 'Over 1.4 million new Hampshire parish records published', Find My Past, accessed 3 October 2013.
- 'IGI Batch Numbers for Hampshire, England', IGI Batch Numbers - British Isles and North America, accessed 5 October 2013.
- F.W. Thoyts, A History of Esse or Ashe, Hampshire (London, 1888). Digitised by Internet Archive - free.
- 'Parish Records - Coverage', The Parish Register Transcription Society, accessed 30 September 2013.