Wards and Branches of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Bothwell, Box Elder County, Utah
Church Units and Boundaries, 1941[edit | edit source]
Bothwell, Utah Church Wards and Branches Information about the wards and branches in this locality, including boundaries and creation dates of wards, can be found in the following book:
- Encyclopedic History of the Church. By Andrew Jenson. Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941. Pages 79-80. Online at: BYU Books, From the list on the right side of the screen, click on the first letter of the locality, locate the page number listed in this citation. Also available through Ancestry - ($).
- Bothwell: West side of Bear River Valley, adjacent to Point Lookout, lying under the Bothwell Canal (Bear River Canal). The center of the ward is about 12 miles NW of Bear River City, 23 miles NW of Brigham City, 4 miles SW of Garland.
Stake(s): Bear River Stake, headquarters Garland.
Obtain the Records[edit | edit source]
- List of Records. of Wards and Branches of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Bothwell, Box Elder County, Utah in the FamilySearch Library.
- Note: the FamilySearch Library records for Bothwell are currently filed under Tremonton for some reason.
- For later records and additional resources, see Church History Library
History Timeline to 1941[edit | edit source]
This timeline (arranged by year) includes events that affected records, record-keeping, and movements of members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in this area.
|If details below are missing, please consult Jenson's above for boundaries and timeline information. If circumstances permit, help future users by adding the details from Jenson's to this page. Thank you.|
Other History Resources
Many wards or branches appointed members to compile a history. Copies may be in the ward library or in homes of members. Some contain biographical sketches of members of the ward at the time of compilation.