Veinticinco de Mayo, Misiones, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Veinticinco de Mayo ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The department was created on December 26, 1956.
- In 1964, with the creation of the municipality of Dos de Mayo, two fractions were annexed to it on the northwest boundary, taken from the department of Cainguás, to be integrated into the municipalities of Colonia Aurora and Veinticinco de Mayo, and another fraction on the northeast side to the Chafariz stream, provided by the department of Guaraní.
- The department of the Veinticinco de Mayo has a population of approximately 28,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Veinticinco de Mayo.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de Alba Posse
- Cementerio de Colonia Aurora
- Cementerio de Veinticinco de Mayo
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- Alba Posse
- Colonia Aurora
- Veinticinco de Mayo
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Veinticinco de Mayo (Misiones)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Veinticinco_de_Mayo_(Misiones). Visited December 6, 2017.