- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
Thank you, StweartTM, for your interest in adding to the Wiki FamilySearch resource bank. The information you have contributed should be added to a London page - not as a page by itself. No one will ever find you needed information.
On the links to your right click near the top or type in London in the Subject, Place or Keyword and then add your information into the best page for your information. Then it will be read by researchers looking in the London area.
You, StewartTM, are wanted, needed and most appreciated. Thanks again.
The Welcoming Committee is here to support you and offer you a warm welcome to a Community that loves Family History. We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining in Get Involved in Wiki Projects or a live Community Meeting where you may meet other experienced users and contributors.
This message is posted on your "Talk Page" which is associated with your personal "User Page." We invite you to create your User Page so that others in the community can get to know you better and what you are working on in the Wiki. Learn more about creating your user page.
Your user page is also a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- Learn to Search for Articles.
- Connect with others at the Community Center for the Wiki.
- Review the FamilySearch Wiki:Purpose, Policies, and Procedures of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Find out which topics are within the wiki's scope.
- Learn how to Help:Contributor Help.
You may find additional editing and technical assistance from experienced contributors in the FamilySearch Forums. Please sign your name only on discussion/talk pages. If you need personal assistance, feel free to contact Welcoming Committee Members.
Again, welcome! Wyzer17 15:47, 27 June 2011 (UTC)