David B. Oswald, MLS[edit | edit source]
David has worked for the Family History Library for the past 21 years as a British Cataloger. He has been involved with the British Reference Desk as well for the past 21 years helping patrons with their research. He's been able to do much research on his British ancestry, along with his Danish and German ancestry. He's edited a family newsletter called Cramer Connections: The Cramer Family Newsletter for 18 years and has compiled transcriptions on his grandparents' history, Walter and Amy Rawle Cramer. He's experienced in descendency research having participated in some VIP projects for the library.
Education[edit | edit source]
- Weber State University, Ogden, Utah: B.A. in English (1984)
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah: MLS (1988)
Experience [edit | edit source]
- Family History Department: Cataloger IV for British, Scottish, Irish and some Welsh records.
- President of Family Association
- Various three VIP projects
Published[edit | edit source]
- Editor for The Cramer Connections: The Cramer Family Newsletter (1992-present)