Current Wiki Projects[edit | edit source]
Lei Lani H. Moffett started doing family history research years ago when she was given the name of an ancestor whom very little was known about. That one name began a life pursuit of family names and a desire to learn about places, time periods, people and records. She enjoys having the opportunity to work as a Temp Consulant with the US/Can Unit.
Education[edit | edit source]
- Bachelors: Youth Agency Administration, Brigham Young University
- Southern States Certificate: Brigham Young University
- 30+ years of personal research
- Attended several sessions of the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy (SLIG) and various classes at local conferences.
Genealogical Organizations[edit | edit source]
- Member of the Utah Genealogical Association
Areas of Genealogical Research Experience[edit | edit source]
- Mid-South Region of the United States - North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee.
- Gulf South Region: Georgia
- Other US Regions: Personal research in New England, New York, Virginia, Ohio, Illinois, Texas, Utah
Genealogical and Professional Work Experience[edit | edit source]
- Family History Library- US/Canada Research Consultant (part time temp): Various times Fall 2007 - current.
- Research Contract work for Pro-Genealogists, 2011 - current.
- (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) Ward Family History Consultant