User:JensenFA/Sandbox/Hansen Research Plan
(Redirected from User:JensenFA/Hansen Research Plan)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Family History Library[edit | edit source]
Juliane Hansen[edit | edit source]
- Juliane had at least one sister and one brother who also immigrated to America. A photo of Juliane's sister with her husband and children was among the records that belonged to Johan Roy Tolve Johansen. The photo was unidentified, but we think it was her sister who had immigrated to America. More research is needed.
Hans Villads Pedersen[edit | edit source]
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- 1860 Census for family of Hans Villads Pedersen at Ringkobing, Ringkobing, Denmark. Film 39573 item 1
- 1870 Census on film 262896 for Ringkobing City
- 1880 Census on film 263214 for Ringkobing
Death and Burial Records[edit | edit source]
- Hans Villads Pedersen FHL microfilm 411,34. The burial record for Hans Villads Pedersen included the names of his parents, Peder Gargaard and Anna Maria Hansdatter (Bjerg). Get a copy of the original record.