Jump to navigation Jump to search
My name is Cliff Yardley
- I was born in Beaver, Utah and spent my early years on our Pine Creek Ranch, located a few miles South of Cove Fort, Utah (Church history site)
- Graduated from Utah State University in Logan Utah, in Natural Resource Management
- Employed 52 years with the Bureau of Land Management, U.S Dept.of the Interior:
- Area Manager and Chief of Staff at several field office locations around the West,
- Training Manager at the Department of Interior Training Center for 10 years. Where we applied measurable performance objective training principles and practiced the professional trainer’s motto: “I hear-I forget, I see-I learn, I do-I remember”
- Realty staff officer for the United States Secretary of the Interior where I drafted legal documents and provided quality control and technical guidance to all Federal land managing agencies, pertaining to the opening and closing of Federal lands to the United States Mining Laws.
- Bishop’s counselor a few times
- High priests group leader for four bishops
- Stake high councilor for Temple and Family History for 10 years
- Stake Extraction/Indexing director for 10 years
- FamilySearch missionary for 7 years
- Married 52 years to my high school sweetheart, who loves sports and outdoor recreation even more than I do, with 6 children, 40 grandchildren and 7 great grandchildren, and counting.