United Kingdom County Sidebars
(Redirected from United Kingdom County Sidbars)Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to Add to "News and Events"[edit | edit source]
- Click on "Edit This Page" button.
- Look for the word "news" near the top of the page. After the word "news" type an = sign and then type the announcement. Example:
|news=Genealogical meeting will start at 7pm next Thursday
How to Edit or Add to "Topics"[edit | edit source]
To add to or subtract items in the Topic section, you need to go to the individual county templates to make changes.
- Click on "Edit This Button" on the page you want to edit the sidebar.
- At the bottom of the edit page, look for "Template:name of sidebar (edit)."
- Click on that link and it will take you to the sidebar so you can edit it.
How to Add to "Did You Know"[edit | edit source]
- Click on "Edit This Button."
- Look for the word "info" near the top of the page. After the word "info" type an = sign and then type the text you want to appear. Example: |info=The History of England]