Talk:Western States Marriage Index

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Incorrect date of my marriage.[edit source]

How can I change my marriage date on the Western marriage index- it is one day off. Msearle64 (talk) 09:38, 1 September 2020 (MDT)

There is a link to comment on the index itself. Go to this link Western States Marriages Search Form. At the bottom of the form is the statement "Please comment on new index". It is a link you can send them comments. Good luck! Beverly Repouille, Wiki Support Team, 06:05, 2 September 2020 (MDT)