Talk:Mendham, Suffolk Genealogy
New Parish Table[edit source]
Mendham parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
Hover over the collection's title for more information
|Mendham Online Parish Records|
|FS Catalog PRs|
To find the names of the neighboring parishes, use England Jurisdictions 1851 Map. In this site, search for the name of the parish, click on the location "pin", click Options and click List contiguous parishes.
Records are also available at the Suffolk Record Office.
Old Parish Table[edit source]
Mendham, Suffolk Genealogy parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|Mendham, Suffolk Genealogy Online Parish Records|
The Parish Registers begin in 1678. They can be view at the Suffolk Record Office. A copy of the registers from 1678 to 1900 can be purchased from the Suffolk Record Office. For pre 1813 Bishop Transcript entries you will need to look in Hoxne Deanry, Archdeaconry of Suffolk. cid=0#0 Parish Chest records are lacking for Mendham. See Suffolk Church Records for further details.
- 'Suffolk Marriage Index (1813-37) Coverage', Find My Past, accessed 9 December 2013.
- Percival Boyd, A List of Parishes in Boyd's Marriage Index (London: Society of Genealogists, 1987). Digital version at FamilySearch Digital Library.
- 'Suffolk Baptism Index 1538-1911 Place Index', findmypast, accessed 18 December 2015.
- 'Suffolk Coverage', FreeREG, accessed 3 December 2013.
- 'Suffolk Coverage,' The Joiner Marriage Index, accessed 3 December 2013.
- 'Parish Records - National Burial Index Records 1538 - 2005 Coverage', Find My Past, accessed 4 December 2013.
- 'Parish Records,' TheGenealogist, accessed 26 April 2014.