Talk:Great Moulton, Norfolk Genealogy
New Parish Table[edit source]
Great Moulton parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|Great Moulton Online Parish Records|
|FS Catalog PRs|
|FS Catalog BTs|
To find the names of the neighboring parishes, use England Jurisdictions 1851 Map. In this site, search for the name of the parish, click on the location "pin", click Options and click List contiguous parishes.
Records are also available at the [https://www.archives.norfolk.gov.uk/ Norfolk Record Office
Old Parish Table[edit source]
Great Moulton, Norfolk Genealogy parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|FREG = FreeREG - free|
|FS ATs = England, Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts, 1600-1812 (FamilySearch) - free|
|FS BTs = England, Norfolk, Bishop's Transcripts, 1685-1941 (FamilySearch) - free|
|TIN = Tinstaafl Transcripts - free|
|Great Moulton, Norfolk Genealogy Online Parish Records|
This parish's registers do not appear on FamilySearch as no microfilm for the parish is held
A search of the FamilySearch Catalogue identifies the following Archdeacon's transcripts:
Archdeacons transcripts, 1725-1812 Contains records for St. Michaels Church and All Saints Church. Great Moulton was also know as Moulton-St. Michael. All Saints Church may have served both Great Moulton and Little Moulton. Little Moulton was a hamlet in the parish of Great Moulton, and may have been annexed to Great Moulton.
|Baptisms, burials and marriages 1725-1812
||FHL BRITISH Film |
1526807 Item 7
- Searching Parish Records online (Norfolk) - The Following Parishes are Available at TheGenealogist, ParishRegister.co.uk, accessed 23 April 2019.
- 'Norfolk Coverage', FreeREG, accessed 25 February 2014.
- 'England, Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts, 1600-1812,' FamilySearch, accessed 31 March 2014.
- 'England, Norfolk, Bishop's Transcripts, 1685-1941', FamilySearch, accessed 31 March 2014.
- 'Norfolk Baptism Project 1813 to 1880,' Tinstaafl Transcripts, accessed 10 April 2014.