Talk:Brenzett, Kent Genealogy
New Parish Table[edit source]
Brenzett parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|Brenzett Online Parish Records|
|FS Canterbury PRs||1538-1986||1538-1986||1538-1986|
|FMP East Kent||1538-1754||1813-1841|
|FS Catalog PRs|
|FS Catalog BTs|
To find the names of the neighboring parishes, use England Jurisdictions 1851 Map. In this site, search for the name of the parish, click on the location "pin", click Options and click List contiguous parishes.
Old Parish Table[edit source]
Brenzett, Kent Genealogy parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|FMP = findmypast - (£)|
|FREG = FreeREG - free|
|FS PRs = England, Kent, Parish Registers (FamilySearch) - free|
|MIDK = Mid-Kent Marriage Index 1754-1911 - free|
|Brenzett, Kent Genealogy Online Parish Records|
|FMP||1539-1836; 1757-1815 (Banns)||1678-1883|
|FS PRs||1823-1900 (banns)|
Alphabetical index of marriages taking place in Romney Marsh parishes, extracted from registers held at the Centre for Kentish Studies
Brenzett, Brookland, Burmarsh, Dymchurch, Fairfield, Hope All Saints, Ivychurch, Lydd, New Romney, Newchurch, Old Romney, Snargate , Snave and St Mary in the Marsh. Marriages were no longer solemnized at Fairfield after 1853 and there is only one entry in the register for Hope All Saints.
Brenzett 1756-1815 P46/1/5
- 'Coverage of Kent parish marriage records', Find My Past, accessed 6 November 2013.
- 'Coverage of Kent parish banns', Find My Past, accessed 5 November 2013.
- 'Coverage of Kent parish burial records', Find My Past, accessed 5 November 2013.
- 'Kent Coverage', FreeREG, accessed 6 November 2013.
- 'England, Kent, Parish Registers, 1538-1911,' FamilySearch, accessed 12 November 2013.
- 'Mid-Kent Marriage Index 1754-1911,' Woodchurch Ancestry Group, accessed 16 January 2014.