Talk:Barningham with Coney Weston, Suffolk Genealogy
New Parish Table[edit source]
Barningham with Coney Weston parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|Barningham with Coney Weston Online Parish Records|
|FS Catalog PRs|
To find the names of the neighboring parishes, use England Jurisdictions 1851 Map. In this site, search for the name of the parish, click on the location "pin", click Options and click List contiguous parishes.
Records are also available at the Suffolk Record Office.
Old Parish Table[edit source]
Barningham parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|1813 = Suffolk Marriage Index (1813-37) (findmypast) - (£)|
|BOYD = Boyd's Marriage Index (findmypast) - (£)|
|FMP = findmypast - (£)|
|FREG = FreeREG - free|
|NBI = National Burial Index (findmypast) - (£)|
|Barningham Parish Online Records|
Coney Weston parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|Coney Weston Parish Online Records|
Parish Registers began in the 1500's. They can be viewed at the Suffolk Record Office. There are Bishop Transcripts and Parish Registers that have been filmed for most parishes in the County. See the Suffolk Church Records article for further details.
| This section requires expansion with:
Information about parish registers, Bishop’s Transcripts, parish chest records, non conformist and other types of church records. Also add links to online parish collections. Make reference to records found in the FamilySearch Catalog. To locate resources, look at Suffolk Parishes in the FamilySearch Catalogue.
- 'Suffolk Marriage Index (1813-37) Coverage', Find My Past, accessed 9 December 2013.
- Percival Boyd, A List of Parishes in Boyd's Marriage Index (London: Society of Genealogists, 1987). Digital version at FamilySearch Digital Library.
- 'Suffolk Baptism Index 1538-1911 Place Index', findmypast, accessed 30 December 2015.
- 'Suffolk Marriage Index Coverage', Find My Past, accessed 6 December 2013.
- 'Suffolk "Early" Burial Index Coverage', Find My Past, accessed 6 December 2013.
- 'Suffolk Coverage', FreeREG, accessed 3 December 2013.
- 'Parish Records - National Burial Index Records 1538 - 2005 Coverage', Find My Past, accessed 4 December 2013.