Stakes and Wards of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Summit County, Utah
Stakes in the County, 1930[edit | edit source]
- Summit Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: Latter-day Saints residing in Summit County, Utah.
- Wards, 1930: Cluff, Coalville, Echo, Francis, Henefer, Hoytsville, Kamas, Marion, Oakley, Park City, Peoa, Rockport, Upton, Wanship and Woodland.
Alpha list of wards in the county[edit | edit source]
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Summit County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Cluff Ward • Coalville Ward • Echo Branch • Francis Ward • Grass Creek Ward • Henefer Ward • Hoytsville Ward • Kamas Utah Stake • Kamas Ward • Marion Ward • Oakley Ward • Park City 1st Ward • Park City 2nd Ward • Parley's Park Ward • Peoa Ward • Rockport Ward • Summit Stake • Upton Ward • Wanship Ward • Woodland Ward •
References[edit | edit source]
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 845