Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
Text replace - ' A Topographical Dictionary of England ' to ' ''A Topographical Dictionary of England'' '
Hastings St Mary Bulverhythe is an extra-parochial place. Search surrounding parishes for records and information. <br>
The ruins of the church are referred to in an introduction to Hastings Parish Churches [http://www.sussexparishchurches.org/content/view/241/34/+ Hastings St Mary ruins]&nbsp;see also [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_places_of_worship_in_Hastings+ Hastings Places of worship Wikipedia] and ''[[A Topographical Dictionary of England ]]'' (1848), pp. 428-431. [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=50842+ here]
[[Image:St Mary Bulverhythe Ruined chapelry.jpg|thumb|center|Ruins of St Mary Bulverhythe]]<br><br>
Reviewer, editor, pagecreator
90,866

edits

Navigation menu