Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
added Chapelry history
== Chapelry History ==
"ACOCK'S GREEN, '''''a chapelry '''''in Yardley parish, Worcester; on the Oxford and Birmingham railway, 4¼ miles SE of Birmingham. It was constituted in 1867; and it has a r. station, a post office‡ under Birmingham, a church of 1867 at a cost of £4,000, a recent hand some Independent chapel, and a Wesleyan chapel."
From: John Marius Wilson,  '''''Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales '''''(1870-72).  Date Accessed 02 December 2011.
== Resources ==
1,047

edits

Navigation menu