Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
[[England]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Warwickshire]]
[[Image:St_James_Ansty_WarwickshireSt James Ansty Warwickshire.jpg|thumb|right|Ansty St James]]<br>
== Parish History ==
.Ansty St James is an Ancient Parish on the outskirts of Coventry. the The church was built in the 13th century and was rebuilt in 1856 by Sir George Gilbert Scott.
Mentioned in the Domesday book as part of the hundred of Brinklow. The pricipal principal landowner was Lady Godiva. <br>
The&nbsp; parish was part of the County of the City of Coventry until that county was dissolved in 1842<br>
== Resources ==
==== Church records ====
Bishops Transcripts deposited at The Lichfield Record Office: Bap 1662-1862 Marr 1662-1862 Bur 1662-1862 Missing all events 1845-1861<br>
Contributor: Include here information for parish registers, Bishop’s Transcripts and other types of church records, such as parish chest records. Add the contact information for the office holding the original records. Add links to the Family History Library Catalog showing the film numbers in their collection
== Maps and Gazetteers ==
Maps are a visual look at the locations in England. Gazetteers contain brief summaries about a place.<br>
*[http://maps.familysearch.org/ England Jurisdictions 1851]

Navigation menu