Constituent parishes included:<br> [[Bispham, Lancashire]], [[Bryning with Kellamergh,Lancashire]] , [[Blackpool St John, Lancashire]] [[Carleton (Great and Little), Lancashire]] , Clifton with Salwick within [[Lund, Lancashire]], [[Elswick, Lancashire]] , [[Freckleton,Lancashire]], [[Greenhalgh with Thistleton, Lancashire]], [[Hardhorn with Newton,Lancashire]], [[Kirkham, Lancashire]], Layton with Warbreck, Little Eccleston with Larbreck, [[Lund, Lancashire]] , [[Lytham, Lancashire]], [[Lytham St John, Lancashire]], [[Marton, Lancashire]], Medlar with Wesham, Mythrop, Newton with Scales, [[Poulton le Fylde, Lancashire]], [[Ribby cum Wrea, Lancashire]], [[Singleton, Lancashire]], Thornton, Treales Roseacre and Wharles, [[Warton (near Kirkham), Lancashire]], Weeton and Preese [[Weeton, Lancashire]], Westby with Plumpton, [[Whitechapel, Lancashire]] [[St Michael on Wyre, Lancashire]].<br>Later Additions (from 1894): Blackpool, Fleetwood, St Anne's on the Sea [[South Shore Holy Trinity, Lancashire]].
==== The Kirkham Workhouse ==== <br>Initially, the new Fylde Union took over the Kirkham parish workhouse, despite the pleas of Poulton-le-Fylde, the only other settlement in the Fylde to have a workhouse. <br>In 1843-4, a new workhouse was erected at the north side of Moor Lane in Kirkham. It was enlarged in around 1864 to house 250 paupers. <br>The Kirkham Cottage Homes<br>After the opening of a new workhouse at Medlar-with-Wesham in 1907, the old Kirkham workhouse buildings were used for a few years as a children's home and then demolished in around 1912.<br>On 23rd July 1913, the foundation stone was laid for a new group of children's cottage homes on the site. These consisted of three houses on Moor Street together with a superintendent's house on Station Road. <br>These were later used as a medical centre and Social Services department. ==== <br>The Medlar-with-Wesham Workhouse ==== <br>A new workhouse was erected in 1903-7 at Medlar-with-Wesham. It was designed by Charles S Haywood and Fred Harrison.<br>From 1904, to protect them from disadvantage in later life, the birth certificates for those born in the workhouse gave its address just as 1 Derby Road, Wesham. <br>The site later became Wesham Park Hospital but this has now closed. In 2001, the main workhouse blocks were still used as NHS Trust office accommodation. <br>The first union workhouse on Back Lane was demolished in the 1950s or 1960s. <br>
==== Records ====
==== <br>Websites ====