Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
no edit summary
{| style="width: 632px; height: 150px" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" width="632" border="1"
|-
| Parish Register Content :
| FHL Film
|-
{| style="width: 632px; height: 75px" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" width="609" border="1"
|-
| Bishop's transcripts content Transcripts:| FHL Film
|-
| Baptisms and burials, 1814-1898.
|}
<br>Altrincham, St. John the Evangelist, was&nbsp;built in 1866 as a chapel to St George and was&nbsp;created a parish church the following year to serve parts of Altrincham, Dunham Massey and Timperley. Registers of Baptisms 1866–1949 and marriages 1867–1984 have been deposited at the <&lt;a href="http://www.cheshire.gov.uk/recoff/"> &gt; Cheshire Record Office (no burials here). CRO Call numbers: P266/3504/1-2; P266/3854/2; P266/7/1; P266/2/6; P266/6403.
Here is a list of church records on microfilm at the [http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library/FHLC/frameset_fhlc.asp Family History Library] (FHL) in Salt Lake City.
7,699

edits

Navigation menu