Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
no edit summary
== Chapelry History ==
Torver St Luke was an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Lancashire, created in 1747 from chapelry in&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[[Ulverston_St_MaryUlverston St Mary,_LancashireLancashire]]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ancient Parish.<br>
Torver is a hamlet in the South Lakeland district of Cumbriasince 1974 ( historically in lancashire); three miles (5 km) south-west of the village of Coniston and a mile (0.5 km) to the west of Coniston Water <br>
Reviewer, editor, pagecreator
25,062

edits

Navigation menu