Jump to navigation Jump to search
→‎History: fixed link
The Dore (sometimes referred to as Abbey Dore) Poor Law Union was created on 27 March 1837 and during 1837-1838 built a Union Workhouse situated at "Upper Drew" to the north of Abbey Dore.<br>
For more information on the history of the workhouse, see Peter Higginbotham's web site:&nbsp; [] and [ Dore Workhouse]
==== Parishes in the Union ====
Reviewer, editor, pagecreator


Navigation menu