Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Harworth, Nottinghamshire Genealogy

1 byte removed, 22:18, 9 April 2014
m
Text replace - "Lewis, Samuel A." to "Samuel A. Lewis"
== Parish History ==
HARWORTH (All Saints), is a '''parish''', in the union of Worksop, Hatfield division of the wapentake of Bassetlaw, N. division of the county of Nottingham, 2¾ miles (W. S. W.) from Bawtry. It lies on the western verge of the county, between Blyth and Tickhill. The '''hamlets''' of Hesley and Limpool are part of Harworth, Martin forms the north-eastern hamlet, near Bawtry; and Serlby hamlet or manor. It includes part of the '''townships''' of Styrrup and Oldcoates the rest of which is in the parish of Blyth.<ref>Lewis, Samuel A.Lewis, [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51012#s7 ''A Topographical Dictionary of England''], (1848). Adapted. Date accessed: 07 December 2013.</ref>
'''Additional information:'''
Moderator, Reviewer, editor, pagecreator
407,310
edits

Navigation menu