This ancient [[England Church Records|parish]] (AP) was created before 1813. Church of England records began in 1678.
CAVE, NORTH (All Saints), a '''parish''', partly in the union of Howden, and partly in that of Pocklington, Hunsley-Beacon division of the wapentake of Harthill, E. riding of York, 10 miles (E. N. E.) from Howden; containing the chapelry of South Cliffe, and townships of North Cave, and Drewton with Everthorpe. At South Cliffe is a chapel of ease; and there are places of worship in the parish for the '''Society of Friends''', '''Primitive Methodists''', and '''Wesleyans.''' <ref>
Lewis, Samuel A., ''[http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=50862#s26 A Topographical Dictionary of England] ''(1848), pp. 534-538. Adapted. Date accessed: 23 October 2013.</ref>
== Resources ==