Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
Text replace - "Lewis, Samuel A." to "Samuel A. Lewis"
== Parish History ==
TURNHAM-GREEN Christ Church, [built as a district church in 1845], was a hamlet, found in the '''parish''' of Chiswick, union of Brentford, Kensington division of the hundred of Ossulstone, County of Middlesex, 5 miles west by south of London.<ref>Lewis, Samuel A.Lewis, [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51357#s11 ''A Topographical Dictionary of England''], 1848. Date accessed and adapted: 29 October 2013.</ref>
'''Additional information:'''
Moderator, Reviewer, editor, pagecreator
407,324

edits

Navigation menu