[[England]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Durham]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Durham Parishes]]
[[Image:Lamesley St Andrew Co Durham.jpg|thumb|right]]
== Parish History ==
LAMESLEY, a '''chapelry''', in the '''parish''' and union of Chester-le-Street, Middle division of Chester ward, N. division of the county of Durham,At Eighton-Banks are two small places of worship for '''Wesleyans'''.<ref>Lewis, Samuel A., [http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51089#s10 ''A Topographical Dictionary of England''], (1848). Adapted. Date accessed: 11 December 2103. </ref>
Lamesley was a chapelry within the ancient parish of Chester le Street. The chapelry which had stood on the site previously was rebuilt and extended in 1759 with subequent additions in 1821 and restoration in 1884.
The parish includes Hedley, Ravensworth and Kibblesworth.
== Resources ==
Contributor: add any relevant sites that aren’t mentioned above.