[[England]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Durham]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Durham Parishes]]
[[Image:Haughton-le-Skerne St Andrews Durham.jpg|thumb|right
|Haughton-le-Skerne St Andrews Durham.jpg]] |Haughton-le-Skerne St Andrews Durham.jpg Parishes]]
== Parish History ==
HAUGHTON-LE-SKERNE (St. Andrew), a '''parish''', in the union of Darlington, partly in the S. E. division of Darlington ward, and partly in the S. W. division of Stockton ward, S. division of the county of Durham, 1¾ mile (N. E. by E.) from Darlington; containing, with the townships of Great Burdon, Barmpton, Morton-Palms, Whessoe, and Coatham-Mundeville, and the chapelry of Sadberge. There is a chapel of ease at Sadberge. The '''Wesleyans''' have a place of worship.<ref>Lewis, Samuel A., [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51015#s1 ''A Topographical Dictionary of England''], (1848). Adapted. Date accessed: 11 December 2013.</ref>
St Andrew Haughton le Skerne is an ancient parish and includes Brampton, Haughton-le-Skerne and Coatham Mundeville.
== Resources ==
Contributor: add any relevant sites that aren’t mentioned above.