Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
[[England]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Durham]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Durham Parishes]]
<br> [[Image:Hamsterley St James Co Durham.jpg|thumb|right|Hamsterley St James Co Durham.jpg]]
== Parish History ==
HAMSTERLEY, a parochial chapelry, in the '''parish '''of St. Andrew Auckland, N. W. division of Darlington ward, S. division of the county of Durham, 6¼ miles (W.) from Bishop-Auckland; There are places of worship for '''Baptists and Wesleyans'''.<ref>Lewis, Samuel., [http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51003#s5 ''A Topographical Dictionary of England''] (1848), pp. 396-401. Date accessed: 17 July 2013. </ref>
'''Additional information:'''
The church is dedicated to St James and is Ancient parish including Hamsterley and South Bedburn.
Contributor: add any relevant sites that aren’t mentioned above.
{{Durham}}
[[Category:Durham]]
759

edits

Navigation menu