Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
no edit summary
== Parish History ==
WYTHALL, or Withall, a '''chapelry''' in Kings-Norton and Alvechurch parishes, Worcester, and in Solihull parish, Warwick; 3½ miles SSE of Kings-Norton r. station. It was constituted in 1853; and its Post town is Birmingham. <ref>Wilson, John Marius, [http://visionofbritain.org.uk/place/place_page.jsp?p_id=22685 ''Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales'']. Date accessed: 30 OCt October 2013. Adapted.</ref>
<br>
== Resources ==
== Web sites ==
== References ==
{{reflist}}
[http://www.worcesterbmsgh.co.uk/Wythall.html Information from the Worcester Branch of the Birmingham and Midland Society for genealogy and Heraldry]
1,948

edits

Navigation menu