Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
== Parish History ==
"TURNHAM-GREEN Christ Church, [built as a district church in 1845], was a hamlet, found in the '''parish''' of Chiswick, union of Brentford, Kensington division of the hundred of Ossulstone, County of Middlesex, 5 miles west by south of London."<ref>Lewis, Samuel A., [[http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51357
''A Topographical Dictionary of England''] 1848 Date accessed and adapted: 29 October 2013.</ref>
See also Chiswick (St. Nicholas) parish.
== Resources ==