Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

East Finchley, Middlesex Genealogy

6 bytes removed, 11:20, 22 October 2013
revised reference
== Parish History ==
East Finchley Holy Trinity,&nbsp;in Finchley '''St Mary's&nbsp;Parish''', was created a '''chapelry ''' in the year 1846.&nbsp;The new cemeteries for St. Pancras, London, St. Mary, Islington, and St. Mary-le-Bone, are nearby and within the parish.<ref>Wilson, John Marius Wilson, “Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales,” (Edinburgh: A, Fullerton &amp;amp;amp; Co., 1870). Online [http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk| here''Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales''] 1870-2 Date accessed and adapted 22 October 2013.</ref>
Holy Trinity Chapelry&nbsp;was built in 1846.&nbsp; The vicarage of Whetstone is a separate chapel--which see.
==== Census records ====
{{British Census|438779}}
==== Probate records ====
== Maps and Gazetteers ==
Maps are a visual look at the locations in England. Gazetteers contain brief summaries about a place.<br>
*[http://maps.familysearch.org/ England Jurisdictions 1851]
1,948
edits

Navigation menu