Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
See also [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orston+ Orston Wikipedia]<br>
ORSTON (St. Mary), a '''parish''', in the union, and N. division of the wapentake, of Bingham, S. division of the county of Nottingham, 6¼ miles (E. by N.) from Bingham. The living is a discharged vicarage, with the livings of Scarrington and Thoroton annexed. There is a place of worship for '''Wesleyans'''.<ref>Lewis, Samuel A., ''[http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51195#s5 A Topographical Dictionary of EnglanEngland]'' (1848), pp. 483-486. Date accessed: 4 October 2013.</ref><br>
== Resources ==
8,597

edits

Navigation menu