Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
== Chapelry History ==
ACOCK'S GREEN, '''chapelry''' in Yardley parish, Worcester; on the Oxford and Birmingham railway, 4¼ miles SE of Birmingham. It was constituted in 1867; and it has a r. station, a post office under Birmingham, a church of 1867 at a cost of £4,000, a recent handsome '''Independent''' chapel, and a '''Wesleyan''' chapel.<ref>Wilson, John M., [http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/descriptionsplace/index.jsp 23086 ''Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales''], 1870. Date accessed and adapted: 29 September 2013.</ref>
== Resources ==
Moderator, editor, pagecreator
9,893

edits

Navigation menu